Graduate Admissions

Master of Education

  • A completed application for admission: online application, download (pdf), or request a paper copy.
  • An official transcript of credit to be mailed directly to the Graduate Office (Office of Admissions) from an accredited undergraduate college or university of attendance showing completion of Bachelor's Degree (waived if you are a graduate of the Bunce School of Education at the University of Rio Grande).
  • A copy of a valid teaching certificate or license from a state with a reciprocity agreement with Ohio.
  • Three professional recommendations.

Graduate Application