Preparing you for Health Care Management
The Health Care Administration would prepare students to enter management practice in a health care setting. The program prepares students for management positions in a wide variety of health care settings and facilities including, but not limited to, medical practices, hospitals, home-health organizations, health departments, and nursing homes.
- Demonstrate proficiency in business communication utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software.
- Identify and describe major differences between Health Education, Drug Education, and Community Health.
- Explain the legal concepts associated with business and Healthcare Administration and describe their impact on business decisions.
- Understand and develop an implementation plan, using project management methods and software.
- Insurance Specialist
- Health Information Manager
- Hospital Department Manager