Immerse yourself in the world of biology and the natural world.
Biology provides you with a fundamental background in biology and related sciences to continue on into graduate or professional school (medicine, dentistry, etc.) or to obtain employment in biology or a biology-related field.
- Explain, using appropriate terminology, the basic concepts of cell/molecular biology, ecology, evolution, and genetics.
- Explain the fundamentals of scientific inquiry, interpret the results of scientific investigations, and draw reasonable conclusions from data.
- Complete critical reading of original and secondary source material.
- Communicate, in oral and written form, biological technical information.
- Relate models, theories, and concepts to real-world phenomena.
- Use standard biological equipment appropriately and safely, and explain the limitations of the equipment.
- Health Communications Specialist
- Biology Teacher
- Pharmaceutical Sales
- Agricultural and Food Scientist