Financial Aid

Forms Use Contact
FAFSA Signature Request
Bankruptcy Resolution
Dependency Appeal
Dependent Child Form
Direct Loan Reduction/Cancellation
Consortium Agreement
Homeless Youth Verification
Marital Status Verification - Parent
Marital Status Verification - Student
Maximum Timeframe Appeal


Office of the Registrar


Form Use
Official Withdraw Withdra from all classes for a semester
FERPA /Student Information Release Authorization Grant permission to a third party such as a parent to access your information
Grade Forgiveness Request  Request past failing grades not count in GPA (must meet criteria in the policy)
Major Declaration Change Major
Registration Form Register for Classes
Change of Name/Address Change of personal information
Drop/Add Form Make a change to your class schedule
Replacement Diploma Request Request a copy of Rio diploma
Incomplete Grade Request Request an incomplete grade from an instructor
Degree Audit Form Request to see progress toward degree completion


Business Office

Form Use Contact
Credit Card Form    
Installment Plan    


Form Use Contact
Certificate Application    
Associate Degree Application    
Bachelor Degree Application    
Graduate Degree    
Order Cap & Gown