Visual Art Program will prepare students for a lifelong vocation or avocation in a variety of visual arts media
Visual Art is designed primarily for students who are interested in professional art production, print or web design, private school or studio teaching, museum, gallery or curatorial work, graduate school, and other areas in which an extensive visual arts background would be an asset or a necessity.
- Create a cohesive body of work within the chosen area of concentration.
- Demonstrate formal and technical proficiency in their area of study.
- Exhibit and document their work and experiences professionally.
- Explain the historical, cultural, and conceptual aspects of their work.
- Conduct independent research in the arts.