Gain a strong foundation for leadership in business.
The Emerson E. Evans School of Business is a student-centered, business school dedicated to opening learning opportunities for students in leadership, collaboration, and business management. To successfully meet the challenges of the global marketplace, students develop partnerships with business owners and leaders to explore business operations and opportunities.
- Be able to identify and describe the introductory concepts, basic theories, and fundamental practices in the principal functional areas of business.
- Be able to describe and illustrate the significance of the economic environment of business.
- Be able to use current technology and computer applications in support of business administration.
- Be able to produce and present effective oral and written forms of communication.
The Emerson E. Evans School of Business at the University of Rio Grande has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road, Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
• Associate of Applied Business in Business Management (Main Campus and Meigs Center)
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Main Campus)