Rio Grande Community College (RGCC) invites applicants for the position of Coordinator of College Credit Plus (CCP). CCP is Ohio’s dual enrollment program that provides students in grades 7-12 the opportunity to earn college and high school credits at the same time by taking courses from Ohio colleges or universities. Reporting to the Director of Community Partnerships & Admissions Operations, this 12-month administrative position will be the responsible for CCP at all Rio campuses, with duties including, but not limited to the following:
- Promotion, organization, and operations of the CCP
- Understand and articulate state and institutional rules and regulations for CCP
- Communicate with campus community concerning CCP students
- Assist with advising and registration of CCP students for classes, including understanding graduation requirements and state credit conversions
- Serve as primary contact for CCP families and high school
- Attend necessary meetings, locally and throughout the State, to stay current on CCP regulations
- Prepare and execute MOU’s with participating high schools
- Complete required state reports and other necessary reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Previous experience in higher education with emphasis on academic advising, recruiting, scheduling, and marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of student information systems and database management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite office products and be able to demonstrate computer competence.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic with a record of professional, approachable, and demonstrated reliability in work and attendance.
- Knowledge of House Bill 487 and the sections of the Ohio Revised Code 3365 and corresponding rules 3333-1-65.1-3333-1-65.10 and House Bill 399, 445, and 447.
- Preferred candidates will have experience in project management and can demonstrate the ability to self-motivate.
Qualified applicants must send a cover letter (detailing their interest and qualifications), current resume, as well as the names and contact information of at least three references to:
Ms. Rebecca Long
Chief Operating Officer
Rio Grande Community College
Review of applications will begin immediately. Position is open until filled. Background check and transcripts required prior to hire. For additional information about Rio, please visit: www.rio.edu
The University of Rio Grande/Rio Grande Community College is America’s unique private/public institution of higher education designed to provide learners the opportunity to attain a high-quality, high-value education. Our personalized, learner-centered environment promotes successful lives, careers, and responsible citizenship. The campus of the university and community college is nestled in the rolling hills of southeastern Ohio, and is adjacent to the original Bob Evans Farms and Homestead in Rio Grande. Rio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.