The University of Rio Grande and Rio Grande Community College Advising, Testing, and Career Services will be hosting the EKG Certification Exam for students who are currently enrolled in the EKG Technician course, or have successfully completed the course in the past, December 10, 2018 @ 1:00 p.m. and December 11, 2018 @ 9:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
Registration will remain open until 8 days prior to the exam, and students can register for the exam online for $117 at https://www.nhanow.com/certifications/ekg-technician.
How to Register for the Certification Exam:
- Login at https://www.nhanow.com/certifications/ekg-technician: If you don’t already have an account, you will want to create one by clicking here For new accounts, make sure you enter all of your information where required (denoted by *) For Organization Type, select Educator Organization, then select University Rio Grande **It is very important to affiliate yourself with University Rio Grande.
- Choose an Exam: Click “Apply” and select your exam type.
- Attestation: Read through the attestation and click Agree to verify your eligibility to take the exam.
- Choose an Exam Section: If more than one exam section is available, the “Choose an Exam Section” displays allowing you to select the exam date that works best.
- Application Details: Select YES under application details to release your results to your institution, then click Finalize Application or Checkout
- Finalize and Pay: Verify your information, enter payment and finalize
If you have any questions about how to register, please contact the NHA at 800-499-9092 or the School of Allied Health at 740-245-7301.