Under general supervision, position performs various administrative support duties including (but not limited to) the following:
- Manage and send admission information to online inquiries, mail inquiries, phone inquiries, email inquiries.
- Process daily mail, date stamp, input information in student’s records.
- Schedule campus visits for prospective students and their families.
- Work with athletic coaches and their recruits as it pertains to campus visits.
- Maintain calendar for Admissions Office, scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Answer main Admissions phone, take messages, and manage voice mail.
- Monitor and respond to questions received via email.
- Assist with open house programs and orientation programs.
- Send “information request” letters to applicants who have not completed the enrollment process.
- Maintain confidential student applications and records in accordance with retention policies.
- Create and maintain databases
- Export and import data utilizing specialized software and Student Space
- Interact with other campus departments to insure proper importing of data into our system
- Maintain data files, transfer data between systems, and link data from all sources to create manageable reports.
- Compile data in reports and send to Admissions team daily
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases
- Assist with the scheduling of facilities and services for campus events
- Works collaboratively with Records, Financial Aid, and Business Offices.
- Associate’s degree or high school plus two years of college.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience (or combination of education and experience)
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods.
- Strong knowledge and experience with computer and software applications (including Microsoft Office).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Willing to participate in special training programs and classes (as required) and demonstrate an ability to work with a diverse population, establish priorities, and work independently in a fast-paced office environment.