International students are requested to submit the following:
- An international student application,
- A transcript of secondary school credits verifying graduation,
- All post-secondary school official transcripts (if applicable). International applicants must also submit transcripts through a National Association of Credential Evaluations Services (NACES) approved agency or www.incredevals.org for a course-by-course evaluation,
- Copy of passport,
- An official statement from a sponsor or bank documenting financial support,
- Proof of medical/accident insurance that has a policy covering the United States.
- A completed college medical physical examination form and completed immunization requirements.
International students who are placed in the English as a Second Language (ESS) language support sequence as a result of English language placement proficiency testing are required to enroll in the ESS sequence. Upon satisfactory completion of the ESS sequence, students will be retested prior to placement in the subsequent English course. Additional ESS coursework may be required, based on exit testing.