International students are requested to submit the following:
- An international student application.
- A transcript of secondary school credits verifying graduation.
- All post-secondary school official transcripts (if applicable). International applicants must also submit transcripts through a National Association of Credential Evaluations Services (NACES) approved agency or incredevals.org for a course-by-course evaluation.
- Copy of passport.
- An official statement from a sponsor or bank documenting financial support.
- Proof of medical/accident insurance that has a policy covering the United States.
- A completed college medical physical examination form and completed immunization requirements.