Applying for Admission to RN & LPN-RN Programs
Traditional RN (Associate Degree Nursing)
- Apply for Fall 2020 Traditional RN
- Application deadline: Monday, January 6, 2020
LPN-RN Advanced Placement Track (On-Campus and Online)
- Apply for Summer 2020 LPN-RN On-Campus
- The LPN-RN bridge programs are for current licensed practical nurses only.
- There is no application deadline for LPN-RN On-Campus or Online. Applications will be accepted until all entrance exam seats are filled.
Do not submit more than one nursing program application per academic year (though you may apply for both LPN-RN On-Campus and Online). If information needs to be updated or you wish to inquire about your status, please contact:
Step by Step: LPN-RN Students
Submit specific LPN-RN Application ((Online – Fall start) or (On-Campus – Summer start))
Submit all official college transcript(s)
Submit final official high school transcript/GED
Submit college transcript(s) if any college courses were taken in high school
Submit ACT scores (if applicable)
File FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov – School Code 003116