The Ohio Department of Higher Education approves all of Rio Grande’s programs and authorizes it to offer Associate, Bachelors and Masters degrees.
Individual programs are accredited/approved by the following:
- International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), 11374 Strang Line Road, Lenexa, KS 66215, (913) 631-3009. View additional information on the School of Business Accreditation page.
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, (404) 975-5000.
- Ohio Board of Nursing, 17 South High Street, Suite 400, Columbus, OH 43215-7410, (614) 466-3947.
- Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), 1701 Duke Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314, (703) 683-8080.
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 1361 Park Street Clearwater, FL 33756, (727) 210-2350.
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), 2010 Massachusetts Ave NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 223-0077.
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), 20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL 60606-3182, (312) 704-5300.
- Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CARC), 1248 Harwood Road, Bedford, TX 76021-4244, (817) 283-2835.
The University of Rio Grande is a member of the Association of Independent Colleges & Universities of Ohio and The Council of Independent Colleges. Rio Grande Community College is a member of the Ohio Association of Community Colleges.