- Explain, using appropriate terminology, the basic concepts of cell/molecular biology, ecology, evolution, and genetics.
- Explain the fundamentals of scientific inquiry, interpret the results of scientific investigations, and draw reasonable conclusions from data.
- Complete critical reading of original and secondary source material.
- Communicate, in oral and written form, biological technical information.
- Relate models, theories and concepts to real world phenomena.
Use standard biological equipment appropriately and safely, and explain the limitations of the equipment.