Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is committed to supporting the mission of the University of Rio Grande/Rio Grande Community College and providing service in a professional and timely manner.
The office strives to: maintain the highest level of accuracy in keeping academic records; provide efficient, knowledgeable, and respectful delivery of services; uphold institutional, professional, and legal standards, and regulations.
Services provided by the Office of the Registrar include:
- Academic policies, interpretation and enforcement
- Advising guidelines/status of graduation requirements/degree audits
- Athletic eligibility
- Class schedules
- Degree Completion audits
- Registration and Drop/Add in conjunction with the Rio One Stop Service Center
- Transfer credit, advising and evaluation
- Transient course approval
- Verifications, enrollment and degree