What is Graduate Education?
Graduate study is more than study beyond the bachelor’s degree. It requires a serious commitment to a mastery of knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values of an academic discipline. The mastery of the scholarship in the student’s academic specialization requires integration of knowledge acquired from coursework, independent research, and personal experiences. Thus, graduate study extends beyond the classroom at the University of Rio Grande.
The University of Rio Grande’s graduate study requires all students to satisfy a core of required courses and to also choose one area of specialization.
To learn more about these degrees/licenses, click on the specialization area:
- MEd-Intervention Specialist concentrating in Mild to Moderate
- MEd-Intervention Specialist concentrating in Early Childhood
- MEd-Athletic Coaching Leadership
- MEd-Educational Leadership for Principal's License
- MEd-Integrated Arts
- Superintendent's Licensure Program