Your chances of receiving financial aid are excellent. More than 96 percent of Rio Grande undergraduate students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, loans, or work-study.
RIO IS PAPERLESS - Check your Student Space Page or your Rio Email for all communications!
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Dates: Appeals must be submitted by May 4, 2015, for consideration for Summer 2015 semester.
- Special Circumstance Application Dates: Applications for special circumstance consideration must be submitted by May 4, 2015, to be considered for Summer 2015 semester.
Information at a Glance
- University of Rio Grande and Rio Grande Community College College Code: 003116
- Link to FAFSA on the Web: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Net Price Calculator: https://hope.rio.edu/NetPriceCalculator/npcalc.htm
- Financial Aid Award Letter Portal: https://hope.rio.edu/finaidloan/index.aspx