Veterans/Reservists enrolling at University of Rio Grande/Rio Grande Community College and planning to apply for Veterans Administration educational benefits must submit a copy of their DD214 Form, Certificate of Release or Discharge from active duty, or DD2384, Notice of Basic
Eligibility, and any kicker contracts to the Veterans Certifying Official. 

All veterans/reservists are required to complete the necessary Veterans Administration forms to obtain educational benefits and must complete an Intent of Enrollment at the beginning of each semester. You MUST submit a copy of your VA Enrollment form and a copy of your class schedule to the VA Certifying Office.  VA Enrollment Form

Veterans must be enrolled in a degree program in order to receive benefits. Students who have a parent or spouse who is 100% disabled, deceased, or a P.O.W. from a service connected incident may also be eligible for educational benefits.

To check eligibility and obtain related information visit: VA-ONCE

VA Certifying Official: Eric Lollathin,, 740-245-7218
VA Representative: John Blazer, 740-245-7357
VA Representative: Robert Hawkins, 740-245-7357

VA Representative Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am to 10:00am and 2:30pm to 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm