Financial Aid Forms

  • Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Requests must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office two weeks prior to the beginning of the term.  After that date, appeal requests will be reviewed for the following term.

  • Special Circumstance Applications must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office two weeks prior to the beginning of the term.

The financial aid forms listed below are available in Microsoft Word (read only) format. If you would like more information or have any questions, please contact the financial aid office at 740-245-7218.

Additional Expense Request :
Bankruptcy Resolution Form :

Consortium Agreement :

Default Resolution Form :
Dependency Appeal Application:
Dependent Child Information Form :
FAFSA Signature Request Form:
Father's (Step-Father's) Additional Information Form:
Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling/Master Promissory Request:
Federal Direct Loan Reduction/Cancellation Form: 
Federal Direct Loan Request Form:
Marital Status/Tax Filing Status (Parent)
Marital Status/Tax Filing Status (Student)
Marital Status Verification, Dependent:
Marital Status Verification, Independent:
Maximum Time Frame (MTF) Appeal Form:
Mother's (Step-Mother's) Additional Information Form :
Parent's Additional Information Form:
Parent PLUS Loan Application:
Parent PLUS Loan Release Form :
Parent Refusal Form:
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form:
SAP Academic Plan:
Selective Service Number Verification:
Special Circumstance Application:
Student's Additional Information Form :

TEACH Grant Entrance Counseling/Agreement-to-Serve Instructions:

Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Verification Form:
Unusual Enrollment History Request:
VA Enrollment Form
Verification Worksheet, Dependent :
Verification Worksheet, Independent :