Your chances of receiving financial aid are excellent. More than 96 percent of Rio Grande undergraduate students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, loans, or work-study.
RIO IS PAPERLESS - Check your Student Space Page or your Rio Email for all communications!
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Dates: -Appeals must be submitted by August 5 for consideration for Fall 2014 semester; Appeals must be submitted by January 5, 2015, for consideration for Spring 2015 semester.
- Special Circumstance Application Dates: Applications for special circumstance consideration must be submitted by August 5, 2014, to be considered for fall 2014 semester.
- FAFSA Submission Deadline for Fall Semester 2014: August 5 is the deadline to submit a clean FAFSA for Fall Semester to assure packaging for payment arrangements. FAFSAs submitted after this date will be processed as received. Processing of FAFSAs submitted with verification requirements, comment code clarification, etc. are dependent upon receipt of documentation and may not be completed prior to fall semester.
Information at a Glance
- University of Rio Grande and Rio Grande Community College College Code: 003116
- Link to FAFSA on the Web: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Net Price Calculator: https://hope.rio.edu/NetPriceCalculator/npcalc.htm
- Financial Aid Award Letter Portal: https://hope.rio.edu/finaidloan/index.aspx