News & Events
Two new courses have been added to the curriculum.
- CS42503 (Mobile Application Development)
- CS43503 (Network Security Programming)
- CS22003 (Data Structures) is now a required course for Associate of Applied Science - Information Technology: Programming and Software Development. It replaces CS23303 (Visual Basic)
Professor Alisa Neeman (Assistant Professor of Computer Science) is working on Federal Disease Prevention Grant. She is building cyberinfrastructure to enable researchers to better identify and prevent diseases.
- The computer science department will be offering a course in Mobile Computing using the iOS operating system. The course will be offered in Spring 2013. Prerequisite: CS22003 (Data Structures).
- Eight Computer Science students have participated in internships during Summer and Fall 2012. More students will be participating in internships for the Spring 2013. For more information please contact: Nasseef Abukamail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- New degree program in Computer Science, Rio SENSE.