Rio Grande Community College, established in 1974, offers a wide range of services, including career programs, associate degree transfer programs, and continuing education programs. The Community College reinforces the University’s philosophy and history of making meaningful, affordable education and services available to all who can benefit.
Rio Grande Community College was founded to provide access to education to the residents of the region. RGCC offers university transfer classes and programs, direct-to-work career programs, as well as special training and other programs geared toward serving adult students.
Rio Grande Community College, created in 1974, offers:
- Associate’s degrees for students in professional studies and the liberal arts and sciences, as well as certificates in career and technical areas.
- The first two years of courses for bachelor’s degrees.
- Access to a broad array of courses at an affordable price.
- Developmental courses along with the necessary support to enhance academic skills.
- Appropriate business and industry partnerships and training for economic development in the surrounding four-county community college district.
- Linkages with high schools that promote uninterrupted high school to college articulation.
Opportunities for community involvement in the decision making processes.
For more information about attending Rio Grande Community College, please contact the Admissions Office at 800.282.7201 ext. 7208, or e-mail Amanda Ehman at email@example.com