Associate of Arts – Concentration in Social Services
A student completing the Associate of Arts Concentration in Social Services will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and principles of human behavior in a social environment.
- Identify the system of resources available for social services.
- Apply pre-professional problem-solving skill in a helping relationship.
- Respond to clients in the context of the values and ethics of the social work profession.
- The primary goal of the BSW program is to prepare students for beginning professional social work practice. A generalist perspective emphasizes a problem-solving relationship model, reflecting a variable client system focus and includes communities, organizations, small groups, families and individuals
Enter your content here.