Dr. Alisa Neeman Assistant Professor
- (740) 245-7042
Dr. Alisa Neeman
- Assistant Professor, Alisa Neeman
- Ph.D. UC Santa Cruz, 2009
- M.S. SUNY Binghamton, 2003
- B.S. SUNY Binghamton, 2001
- “Decomposition and Visualization of Fourth-Order Elastic-Plastic Tensors,” Alisa Neeman, Rebecca Brannon, Boris Jeremic, Allen Van Gelder and Alex Pang. IEEE/EG Symposium on Volume and Point-Based Graphics, August 10-11, 2008, Los Angeles, California.
- “Visualizing Tensor Fields in Geomechanics,” Alisa Neeman, Boris Jeremic, Alex Pang, IEEE Visualization (2005).
- “Richer File System Metadata Using Links and Attributes” A. Ames, N. Bobb, S.A. Brandt, A. Hiatt, C. Maltzahn, E.L. Miller, A. Neeman, D. Tuteja, 13th NASA Goddard Conference on Mass Storage Systems and Technologies (2005).
- “Fast Remote Isosurface Visualization with Chessboarding,” A. Neeman, P. Sultycke, K. Ghose, Eurographics Symposium on Parallel Graphics and Visualization, 75-82(2004).
- "Collaborative Research in a Regional Grid", Alisa G. Neeman, Steven M. Gallo and Efstratios Efstathiadis. Gateway Computing Environments (GCE10), November 14, 2010, New Orleans, Louisiana
Awards, Honors, & Certifications:
- Diversity Grant, Computer Engineering Department, UC Santa Cruz EWomen grant for activities to support and retain graduate women in engineering, $1000 2005-2006
- NIH grant R01 GM099827-01A1, “Computational design of specific binding proteins using Leave-One-Out” subcontract of $45,000 2012-2017
Scientific Visualization, HPC and Cloud Computing, Storage Systems