Friday, November 18th
- Homecoming Parade Line-up begins at 4:00 in the back parking lot of Wood Hall. The parade through campus will begin at 4:30. The parade route will end at Lyne Center. The returning Rio Royalty (past Homecoming and May Day Queens and Kings) will lead the parade.
- Picnic Dinner at 5:00 p.m. on the hill behind Lyne Center. Guest meal cost is $5 per person.
- Bevo Francis Classic Tournament Games (2:00, 4:00, Rio RedStorm Women 6:00 and Rio RedStorm Men 8:00)
- Crowning of 2016 Homecoming Queen & King (half-time of 8:00 game). We will also recognize all Rio Royalty in attendance.
Saturday, November 19th
- Alumni Pre-Game Cookout, 11 :00-3:00 (This free event is co-sponsored by Nationwide Insurance).The picnic location will be on the hill at the back of Lyne Center.
- Men's NAIA :Soccer National Tournament Opening Round (TBD)
- All-Day Alumni VIP Hospitality in the Booster Room during Bevo Francis Classic
- Battle of the Decades Awards (5:00 game)
- Bevo Francis Classic Tournament Games (11:00, 1:00, Rio RedStorm Women 3:00, and Rio Redstorm Men 5:00)
- Hall of Fame Recognition 4:45. All Rio Grande Hall of Fame members in attendance will receive on-court recognition prior to the start of the Men's game.
- Jersey Retirement: Bernard Tilley's jersey will be retired during half-time of the Men's game.
Hall of Fame Awards Banquet 7:00 (Tickets Required. To purchase, please contact the Alumni Office). The following will be inducted: Coach David Smalley-Women's Basketball, Coach Scott Morrissey-Men's Soccer, Paul Nicholson '09-Men's Soccer. Coach Bob Willey's induction will be postponed until November 2017.
Are you joining us? Let us know.
Call Annette Ward at 740-245-7431