Allied Health Applications
Any student who is interested in an Allied Health program that requires an application and has met all requirements, should submit an application for the program they wish to enter along with all necessary documents. (See application for details on documents to be attached to application.)
DMS, RAD, and RCP applications are no longer being accepted, as the deadline as passed. PHT applications are accepted January 1 through August 15.
NO ALLIED HEALTH APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINES. (See link below for Allied Health deadlines.)
Applications are also available in Davis Career Center Room 150 beginning January 2, 2013.
- 2013 Diagnostic Medical Sonography Application
- 2013 Radiologic Technology Application
- 2013 Respiratory Therapy Application
- 2013 Pharmacy Technician Application
- There is no application required for Office Technology or Health Care Administration programs.
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant packets can be found in Davis Career Center 150 or by contacting Vicki Crabtree, Chair at 740-245-7316 email@example.com