Allied Health Applications
Any student who is interested in an Allied Health program that requires an application and has met all requirements, should submit an application for the program they wish to enter along with all necessary documents. (See application for details on documents to be attached to application.)
Allied Health program applications are no longer being accepted for the 2015-2016 academic year. Applications for the 2016-2017 academic year will be available January 1, 2016.
NO ALLIED HEALTH APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINES. (See link below for Allied Health deadlines.)
School of Allied Health Application Deadlines
Applications are also available in Davis Career Center Room 150 beginning January of each year.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Application (DMS)
- Radiologic Technology Application (RAD)
- Respiratory Therapy Application (RCP)
- Pharmacy Technician Application (PHT)
- There is no application required for Office Technology or Health Care Administration programs.
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant packets can be found in Davis Career Center 150 or by contacting Vicki Crabtree, Chair at 740-245-7316 email@example.com