Submitting Your Application for Undergraduate Students
The first step toward your future starts with the submission of your application to attend the University of Rio Grande. Students wishing to receive consideration are required to submit:
- A complete application: online application, download (pdf), or request a paper copy.
- Official high school transcript or Graduation Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Optional - Results from the American College Test (ACT), Scholastic Apptitude Test (SAT), or results of a Compass Placement Test These tests helps ensure the proper skill level at which a student is placed into his or her courses. The Compass Placement Test is available on campus. ).
- Students interested in the Traditional Nursing (RN) program can apply online for the Fall 2014 class. Deadline for the nursing application is January 7, 2014. Apply online now.
- Students interested in either the On-Campus or Online LPN-RN bridge program must submit the supplemental application to be considered for either program. Apply online for Summer 2014 On-Campus LPN-RN or Fall 2014 Online LPN-RN.
- For questions or assistance, please contact admissions at (800) 282-7201, or email@example.com