Transfer Credit Policies

Students who have attended another college can be admitted, providing a transcript of all college or university credits and high school transcript, along with a completed application, are submitted. If approved English and/or mathematics courses have not been completed prior to enrollment to Rio Grande, transfer students must follow the course placement procedures. Students holding an associate or bachelor degree are not required to submit a high school transcript.

For more information regarding the transfer of credits from other colleges/universities, military experience, external testing programs such as CLEP (College Level Examination Program), or the transfer of associate degrees, see Transfer Credit Policies.

Room Reservation Form

All students living in the Residential Communities are provided educational programming to develop their individual independence while living in a social environment. Resident halls at Rio Grande are thought of as a living/learning community. Students share both academic and social experiences while living in our community of five resident halls. The communities are governed by (undergraduate) Resident Assistants as well as (graduate) Student Life Coordinators who assist in activities, programming, and the daily life of Residential Students.

Students wishing to reside on campus must submit the Room Reservation Form and Residence Hall Agreement.