College Credit Plus Program
This information is to be used by students wishing to participate in the College Credit Plus (CCP) program. Students wishing to be admitted as a traditional student must complete the general application for admission.
The College Credit Plus program is designed to give deserving students an opportunity to excel academically during their high school career. While the CCP program is not for everyone, many students benefit greatly from the challenges of higher learning. Please review all material thoroughly when deciding if CCP is right for you.
- Must take Compass placement test in math and reading and test into college level courses or provide official ACT scores.
- Must complete all required admissions documents for the Rio Grande CCP program
- Admissions is only offered for Fall Semester
Students applying for Credit Plus at the University of Rio Grande/Rio Grande Community College must submit the following information no later than April 15, 2015:
- A completed CCP application
- An official high school transcript including all credits, class rank, and cumulative GPA, and ACT scores
Attn: Taylor Butler
Office of Admissions
University of Rio Grande and Rio Grande Community College
PO Box 500, Rio Grande, OH 45674
Phone: (740) 245-7210
*Applications are available in your guidance office*