How to Apply
The University of Rio Grande Office of Admissions evaluates all applications for admissions for first year undergraduate, transfer, and graduate and professional studies students.
Submitting Your Application for Undergraduate Students
The first step toward your future starts with the submission of your application to attend the University of Rio Grande / Rio Grande Community College. Students wishing to receive consideration are required to submit:
2015 Nursing Admission is now open.
Students interested in the Traditional Nursing (RN) can apply online or contact the Office of Admission. Application deadline is Monday, January 5, 2015.
Students interested in either the On-Campus or Online LPN-to-RN Advanced Placement Track program must submit the supplemental application. Apply online for the Summer 2015 On-Campus or Fall 2015 Online program. (Please do not apply more than once. If information needs to be changed or you wish to inquire about your status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Official high school transcript or Graduation Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Official results from the American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is optional for admission.
- For questions or assistance, please contact admissions at (800) 282-7201, or email@example.com
Submitting Your Application for Graduate Students
Graduate Application: Master of Education
- A completed application for admission with application fee. (Application fee: $20, $10 if University of Rio Grande Alumni, $0 if completed online): online application, download (pdf) or request a paper copy.
- An official transcript of credit to be mailed directly to the Graduate Office from an accredited undergraduate college or university of attendance showing completion of Bachelor's Degree (Waived if you are a graduate of the Bunce School of Education at the University of Rio Grande).
- A copy of a valid teaching certificate or license from a state with a reciprocity agreement with Ohio.
- Three professional recommendations.
- For questions or assistance, please contact Jay Godeaux, Office of Admission at 740-245-7208, or firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Rio Grande has a rich tradition of educating international students. In addition to the general requirements listed above, international students must also:
- Submit a certification of finances
- Schedule a TOEFL examination.
- For questions or assistance, please contact Callum Morris at 740-245-7211 or email@example.com.