How to Apply
The University of Rio Grande Office of Admissions evaluates all applications for admissions for first year undergraduate, transfer, and graduate and professional studies students.
Submitting Your Undergraduate Application
The first step toward your future starts with the submission of your application to attend the University of Rio Grande / Rio Grande Community College. Students wishing to receive consideration are required to submit:
- A completed application: online application, download (pdf), or request a paper copy
- Official high school transcript or GED
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Official results from the American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is optional for admission
Applying for Admission to RN & LPN-RN Programs
Traditional RN (Associate Degree Nursing)
Application deadline: Monday, January 9, 2017
LPN-RN Advanced Placement Track (On-Campus and Online)
No application deadline. Applications will be accepted until all entrance exam seats are filled.
For questions or assistance, please contact Jay Godeaux, Office of Admissions, at 740-245-7208, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not submit more than one nursing program application per academic year (though you may apply for both LPN-RN On-Campus and Online). If information needs to be updated or you wish to inquire about your status, please contact email@example.com.
Submitting Your Graduate Application
Master of Education
- A completed application for admission: online application, download (pdf), or request a paper copy.
- An official transcript of credit to be mailed directly to the Graduate Office (Office of Admissions) from an accredited undergraduate college or university of attendance showing completion of Bachelor's Degree (waived if you are a graduate of the Bunce School of Education at the University of Rio Grande).
- A copy of a valid teaching certificate or license from a state with a reciprocity agreement with Ohio.
- Three professional recommendations.
- For questions or assistance, please contact Jay Godeaux, Office of Admissions, at 740-245-7208, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Rio Grande has a rich tradition of educating international students. In addition to the general requirements listed above, international students must also:
- Submit a certification of finances
- Schedule a TOEFL examination.
- For questions or assistance, please contact Abby Conder at 740-245-7115 or email@example.com. You can also contact her by Skype at firstname.lastname@example.org.